Let’s face it, the process of getting an Apostille or Authentication of the Hague on documents is a very bureaucratic and burdensome affair. There are often multiple applications to complete, conflicting State level and Consular instructions, and of course a need to navigate through multiple public agencies just to get someone to look at your documents. And even then, rejection rates are very high which can leads to delays and missed deadlines.
So how do we combat this crazy process and streamline things for you? Well over the years we have established an efficient and streamlined procedure to initiate, process, and complete your Apostille Authentications in a timely and cost effective manner. We take care of all of the backend work (i.e. filling out applications, working with the Secretary of State & coordinating with couriers etc) so that you can focus your time on other more important things.
There are two ways to begin the process with us. You can either mail in your documents (using a free prepaid Fedex label that we provide to you via email), or we can meet you on-site to assist with the Notarization and take the documents back with us at that time. Once we have the documents in hand, we’ll take care of the rest for you, it’s that simple!
California Secretary of State
• Express Service – $180.00
($100/each additional doc)
(Domestic Shipping Included)
US Department of State
• Express Service – $180
($90.00/each additional doc)
(Domestic Shipping Included)
Mobile Office Services
• Printing / Scanning – $5.00 – $35
• DHL International Priority – $75
• Notary – $55+ (Travel) | $15/ Signature
• Embassy Legalization – Levied by Country
(All services are rendered by a Commissioned & Insured California Notary Public backed by a CA Bond, and E&O Policy)
Schedule a Pickup
If you are in the San Francisco Area, we can pickup & Notarize your documents (if necessary) in person. Simply Call or Book an Appointment Online and we will have a Notary on-site to meet and assist you in processing your Notarization for Apostille Authentication.
Free Mail-in Service
If you prefer to send your documents to us on your own, let us at least cover the overnight shipping for you. Simply Click Here to complete an order form, then email us the completed application and we will reply back with a free prepaid Fedex shipping label.
Would you like for someone to review your document prior to utilizing our services? Sure you would! To do so, simply email us a scan of the document you are needing an Apostille of, and we'll examine it for accuracy and inform you of the next steps that need to be taken.
What is an Apostille or Authentication?
How do I get an Apostille with your company?
As an approved licensed and approved vendor of the California Secretary of State, we can make the process of obtaining an Apostille or Authentication very simple for you. We have three potential options for you to get your documents to us for processing, and they are as follows:
1. Depending on the document in question, you may first need to get a Notarization done. If this is the case, you can schedule one of our commissioned and insured mobile Notary’s to come to you and Notarize the signature on the document. After this is completed we take the document back with us for processing of the California/Federal Apostille.
2. The second option would be to use our free mail-in service. This means that if your document has already been Notarized or if it’s a vital record (not needing an additional certification), you can call or email us with your completed order form and request a Fedex label. Upon receiving your inquiry, we’ll email you a prepaid overnight Fedex label (free of charge) for you to send your documents to our team for processing.
3. If you are out of the State/Country and need an Apostille on a document that has not been Notarized or does not contain a public official’s signature…you can reach out and we’ll email you a free prepaid Fedex label to send your document to us. A member of our team will then perform what’s called a “Copy Attestation” and then we Notarize their signature accordingly. Essentially, this is a sworn statement that allows someone (anyone) to swear to the authenticity of a document copy which we then affix to your document. After this is complete we then process the Apostille or Authentication as usual and send it back to you as one complete document.
What are some common types of documents that need an Apostille?
Power of Attorney
Articles of Incorporation/Organizaiton
Certificate of Good Standing
Letter of Authorization
Power of Attorney
Digital Signature Application (PAN)
Copy Certification of ID/Passport
Attestation of Occupancy
Certificate of Marital Status
Certification of Life
Letter of Intent
Deed of Trust
Proof of Life
Advanced Health Care Directive
Adoption Related Documents
What Countries are Eligible for an Apostille of the Hague?
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
Trinidad and Tobago
What about Countries not part of the Hague?
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Uganda
Whose signatures can be Apostilled and Authenticated?
• Notary Public
• Court Deputies & Court Clerks
• County Clerks
• Department of Justice Officials
• County Recorders
• FBI Officials
• Criminal Identification Specialist (DOJ)
• Superior Court Judges